Enter your zip code below to find families today:
Babysitting Job Articles
- How to Help Your Child Adjust to a New Babysitter
- 100 Ways to Help Your Child Choose a Career Path
- Building Your Babysitting Reputation
- Fun Things to Pack in Your Babysitting Bag
- What to Put in Your Babysitting Bag of Tricks
- Coping With Your Child’s Separation Anxiety
- How to Make a Good First Impression on a New Babysitting Job
- Five Things the Mom You Are Babysitting for May Not Tell You
- 100 Things All Babysitters Should Know
- 100 Ways to Show Your Daughter She’s Loved
Babysitting Job Archives
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Babysitting Jobs Wanted
10 Reasons I Am Looking for Babysitting Jobs
Couples with small children, you should know that there are several of us out there looking for babysitting jobs. Please don’t hesitate to go on dates (seriously, enjoy yourselves and let professional sitters take care of the kids). Take time to do special things together. Here are my top ten reasons that there are babysitting jobs wanted (at least by me).
- I Love Children - I’ve loved kids all my life. I like to play with them and hang out with them. Their little personalities are unique and special. I love seeing the world through their eyes.
- Children Like Me - Though I don’t know why, kids get along well with me. I try to make my time spent with children fun. I have an unconscious knowledge of the things they like to play, so we always have a good time.
- I Have Experience Babysitting - Babysitting is something I have done for years. In many different homes with many different children, I have supplied child care for all sorts of situations.
- I Want to Benefit my Community - Parenting is a stressful job. Sometimes you need a break. I want to help my community become a better, stronger place by helping parents get the time alone they need.
- I Want to Be Useful to Others - I want to use my time to help people. Investing my time in your lives will make me a better person as well as give you the child care your kids need.
- I Know How to Keep Children Entertained - I have lots of practical ideas on how to keep children busy. Because I know many activities and games, your kids won’t be watching television.
- I Keep Children on Their Best Behavior - I am both gentle and firm. Because I won’t put up with any nonsense, children know that when I am around, they have to behave.
- I Like to Read Children’s Books - I love to read all kinds of books, but picture books are my favorite. Babysitting gives me the excuse to read all I want.
- I Want to Make an Impact in Children’s Lives - I want to be an influence for good in the lives of future generations. My passion is to help kids make the most of their lives in every way I can.
- Babysitting Makes Me Happy - I love children. It makes me happy that I can earn money doing something I love so completely. I am happy I can put my skills to a good use.
Don’t forget to check out more information in our Babysitting Job Glossary!