Enter your zip code below to find families today:
Babysitting Job Articles
- 10 Classic Books All Teens Should Read
- 10 Crazy Lies Most Teenagers Tell
- 18 Blogs Sharing Delicious Gnocchi Recipes that Even the Kids Might Like
- How to Stop Your Teen From Sneaking Out of the House
- A Dozen Ways to Make Eggs For Your Family
- 10 Creative Ways to Use Facebook for Getting Babysitting Jobs
- 30 Blogs Sizzling with Pizza Recipes You Can Make Inside or Out
- 10 of the Best Drawing iPhone Apps for Kids
- 12 Creative Ways to Help Your Child Learn Basic Math Concepts
- How to Encourage Your Teens to Stay Sexually Pure
Babysitting Job Archives
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
10 Great Birthday Party Ideas for Toddlers
February 21, 2012 | in Babysitting Jobs
Throwing a birthday party for your toddler is a great excuse to let your inner child run wild; brightly colored cake, festive decorations and balloons delight young and old alike. These ten themes are surefire party hits for the little one in your life!
- Character Themed Party – The characters of kid’s shows and movies are always a popular choice for birthday party themes. If your little one has a favorite character in particular, it’s a great way to personalize the experience for the pint-sized guest of honor.
- Destination Party – Destination parties are also a popular choice because they allow kids to visit a fun-filled locale and keep the mess to a minimum for busy parents. These facilities often have birthday party packages that include most or all of the supplies as well as space rental.
- Under the Sea Themed Party – Kids are fascinated by sea creatures, which makes the Under the Sea theme a perennial favorite. Decorations and supplies that fit this theme are always easy to find, and will wow little guests.
- Arts and Crafts Party – Most little ones have a wide creative streak; catering to it with an arts and crafts themed party is sure to create a memorable experience for the birthday boy or girl and all of their buddies.
- Circus Themed Party – Bringing the excitement of the circus to your child’s birthday party can be as simple or as elaborate as time and budgets allow. Hiring a clown who’s skilled with balloon animals is almost always more than enough to keep kids enraptured.
- Magical Themed Party – With the popularity of fantasy films and television shows, magical themed birthday parties are in high demand. Local directories can help you locate an illusionist for the event; these professionals can tailor their act to your child’s age group.
- Farm Themed Party – Country dwellers and urban babies alike are sure to be thrilled with a farm-themed party; the decorating and game options are almost endless with this down-home delight.
- Tea Party Theme – If your little princess loves to dress up and throw tea parties for their dolls and stuffed animals; why not arrange a larger-scale version for her special day? Encouraging frilly dress and serving dainty desserts will enchant your little darling.
- Costume Party – Kids of all ages love costumes, including the toddler set. It’s also a great way to keep kids engaged on a budget; all you have to do is provide the refreshments and neutral decorations. The kids will do the rest themselves!
- Zoo or Safari Theme – Animals are always a hit with children; the more exotic the better. If there isn’t a zoo nearby or the season prevents throwing your toddler’s party there, the next best thing is safari or zoo themed décor!
Online retailers can have a wider variety of available themes or party supplies than brick and mortar stores with display constraints. A quick search can point you in the right direction; browsing their selection might even give you ideas you wouldn’t have thought of otherwise.← 10 Bedtime Stories Parents Love | 10 Common Ways Kids Make Other Kids Cry →
Comments are closed.