Enter your zip code below to find families today:
Babysitting Job Articles
- How to Help Your Child Adjust to a New Babysitter
- 100 Ways to Help Your Child Choose a Career Path
- Building Your Babysitting Reputation
- Fun Things to Pack in Your Babysitting Bag
- What to Put in Your Babysitting Bag of Tricks
- Coping With Your Child’s Separation Anxiety
- How to Make a Good First Impression on a New Babysitting Job
- Five Things the Mom You Are Babysitting for May Not Tell You
- 100 Things All Babysitters Should Know
- 100 Ways to Show Your Daughter She’s Loved
Babysitting Job Archives
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
10 iPhone Apps for Keeping Score of Your Favorite Game
May 28, 2013 | in Babysitting Jobs
When the playing season is long and you’re forced to tear yourself away from the television in order to go about the business of actually living, it’s not always easy to keep up with the scores that the best players of your favorite game put on the board. These ten iPhone apps put the results you want right in your pocket, ensuring that you never have to wonder about who’s in the lead again.
- Yahoo! Sportacular – This is the free version of Yahoo! Sportacular, but the features are far from basic. You can track any number of your favorite teams, across a range of international sports. The app has multiple notification features, so you can tailor your experience to deliver the statistics you care about most. Yahoo! Sportacular has featured in App Store Hall of Fame, App Store Great Free Apps and App Store Essentials.
- ScoreMobile - Fantasy Team fans of every sport will love ScoreMobile. Player Grouping allows you to create lists, which makes tracking your fantasy teams a breeze. As well as following individual players, you can track up to the second stats on your team’s performance, transfers and breaking news. With exclusive content from theScore.com, too, you’ll never miss an important update again.
- Sports Scores & Alerts – This free app supports alerts for MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA football & basketball. Where Sports Scores & Alerts trumps other free score tracking apps is in the number of ways you can customize alerts. Rather than using generic alerts, the app allows you to set up conditions for each of the supported sports, giving you a completely personalized experience of the game.
- Scorekeeper XL – This is not the most complicated or featured packed app on the list, but it does provide complete flexibility in its simplicity. As Scorekeeper XL works on the basis of the user entering player, team and score details, it works well for building your own scoring databases. This simple feature also means that you can track scores for your own amateur teams, games and sports. It’s a free and should be a welcome addition to any iPhone user’s arsenal of apps.
- Surebet LITE – If you’re worried about missing a valuable betting opportunity, then add Surebet Lite to your list of must-have free apps. Simply enter the bet size, number of events, set the odds and then tap calculate. All that’s left to do is adjust your stake to determine how much is going to provide the most profitable return, so that you don’t put all your money on the wrong horse – so to speak.
- ScoreApp – This is another user controlled score tracking app, which allows you to keep a record of your favorite game and players’ scores. Score app allows you to keep tabs on up to twenty players, as well as creating unlimited rounds for any given game. It is ideal for card games, board games and sports games, but there is no reason that you can’t use it to track professional sporting event scores, too.
- SmartScore – As is evidenced by the name, this is a very smart app. SmartScore displays results in a traditional scoreboard format. However, the scoreboard automatically adjusts to the condition of each sport. There are a number of popular international sports supported, including soccer, tennis, football, baseball and basketball. The app is free, and available for download from the App Store.
- Bet Tracker Pro – Whether you’re a betting enthusiast, or just like calculating the score probabilities of your favorite sport, Bet Tracker Pro has all the features you need. Real-time stats bring you the latest news and results from Accuscore. Perhaps the greatest thing about this free app is that you don’t even need to place a bet to get the adrenaline rush. You can make your predictions as though you have, right down to defining your stake and setting the odds, and watch as your picks either triumph or fail.
- Score Simple Plus – An app that is designed to track user-input scores at Baseball, Basketball, Football, Volleyball (Indoor & Beach) and a number of other popular sports, Score Simple Plus is amazingly versatile. There is a free version of the app, but the pro version comes with no ads, and keeps a record of historical games, too.
- Scoreboard Hub – This extremely customizable score tracking app allows you to share your scores with friends via Facebook and email, set up group competitions, and name times however you like. The screen icons are set-up like the iPhone’s native navigation system, so it won’t take you long to familiarize yourself with this free app’s interface.
Comments are closed.